How about making heavenly tasting blueberry mini cheesecakes with graham cracker crust? You will make them all from scratch incorporating different fresh flavors that work in synergy. Your party dessert will be ready in no time!
I know that I love delicious single serving desserts at my parties and celebrations. Offering a wide variety of finger foods is one of the best ways to entertain the crowd.
During summer time, we tend to use more of the seasonal fruit and berries. They are so fresh, so bursting with flavor. Adding fresh blueberries, strawberries, boysenberries into the cold water, tea, desserts is one of my favorite things to do.
If you want a healthy and scrumptious party dessert, bake this Chocolate Raspberry Bite-size Delicacy.
As a side note, I do crush a couple of fresh berries and apply a mixture to my face. Such quick face mask lifts the dead cells and feeds the deeper layers with antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Check out on different skin care routines to improve Skin Elasticity.
Bite Size Desserts for Parties Boast of Variety
You can make these mini cheesecakes with graham cracker crust with any fruit or berry topping. I would keep the berries and fruit fresh, though you can allow a one or two minutes to boil in a delicious sauce.
What I usually do is prepare the sauce first. If I use fresh berries like blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, boysenberries, blackberries, then I place the necessary amount into a hot sauce and stir well. The delicious sauce will coat each berry and allow it to stand out on a cheesecake tart with a glazed look. No kidding!
Make Your Own Graham Cracker Crust
Mini cheesecake cupcakes are easy to make with your own graham cracker crust. I take my favorite graham crackers and combine them with melted butter and sugar in the food processor. The process is almost instant. You will master this technique in no time!
Check the recipe for the correct proportions! Once you know the ratios, you will be able to use this recipe to make your own graham cracker crust for any other party desserts. Why spend money on the things that you can make at home at a fraction of a price you pay at store?
Make Your Party Desserts Ahead of Time
I favor those easy desserts that I can make ahead of time and bring to the party. These blueberry mini cheesecakes are a perfect example. They store well in the refrigerator for a week. You can freeze them for long-term dessert or tea party, too. They keep well in the freezer for six to eight months! Though I don’t think they will remain their for that long at all.
During a busy Holiday Season and Thanksgiving, I like to prepare a few things ahead of time. Cheesecake mini tarts, jams and holiday cookies are among the party desserts I make ahead of time.
A mini cheesecake recipe using graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese, fresh blueberries and raspberry topping sauce.
- 3 graham crackers (3 rectangles made of 2 squares)
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (16 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp raspberry jam (seeds are OK)
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and line your cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners.
- Place graham cracker in food processor and pulse. Add sugar and melted butter. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Use a tablespoon to place crumb mixture into each baking cavity of the cupcake pan. Press the mixture firmly with the same spoon. FYI: I use measuring tablespoon for doing so. Works great.
- Bake crusts in the oven for 5 minutes, then take out to cool.
- In a bowl combine raspberry jam, lemon juice and water. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well.
- Stir in blueberries and using spoon carefully coat them with the raspberry sauce.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer or use food processor.
- Add eggs one at a time into the cream cheese mixture. Incorporate well.
- Use a spoon to fill each baking cavity with cream cheese filling.
- Bake for about 17 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and cool completely.
- Place the entire cupcake pan with minis into the fridge for about 2 hours to cool an set.
- Top with raspberry and blueberry filling.
I love finger food at the parties! And I welcome dinner party desserts that are festive looking, offer a unique ensemble of flavors, and allow us indulge without overeating.
For a Gluten FREE party dessert, try these delicious bite-size Chocolate Buttermilk Mini Cakes.