Baked Berry Kompot
Easy To Make & Add To An Awesome Dinner Or Lunch Menu
This recipe is so easy, you may want to make it every day. Yes, the easiness and affordability – without compromising a taste and presentation – is a huge thing to me. I keep frozen berries in the freezer at all times. The berries can be quickly deployed to fulfill one of their colorful, tasteful, and memorable missions. This time, I’ll like to share a very tasty recipe with you – Baked Berry Kompot.
Though a kompot could easily arouse an image of something to drink, this recipe does it differently, yet in a delectable way. Frozen berries go into the oven for a few minutes until they are all gooey and hot. That means it’s time to take the dish out and serve with home-made whipped cream!
The Baked Berries Look Yummy When Hot & Bubbling
Serve Hot With Whipped Cream on Top & Fresh Mint
- Frozen berries – number of cups depends on how many people you cook for. Make it 1/2 cup for 1 person to serve.
- 1 Tbsp Coconut sugar per 1 cup, this sugar is not sweet as regular white sugar
- Heavy cream – number of cups depends on how many people you cook for. Make it 1 cup of heavy cream for 2 people to serve.
- 2 Tbsp Coconut sugar (or white sugar) per 1 cup of heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pour frozen berries into the ceramic dish.
- Sprinkle with coconut or white sugar.
- Bake until it bubbles.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- Use whisk or mixer to mix and beat up heavy cream with coconut or white sugar.
Pin For Your Next Delectable Tastebuds Adventure