Quick Dessert For Your Occasion – Strawberry Parfait
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp sugar, divided in 2 equal parts
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, divided in 2 equal parts
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Lemon zest, optional
- 6 Tbsp muesli cereal, optional
- 1. In a chilled medium-size bowl, whip the heavy cream with 2 tablespoons of the sugar and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Gradually add in the remaining sugar and lemon juice, whipping until the cream is thick but not over whipped.
- 2. Alternate layers of whipped cream and sliced strawberries in 8-ounce parfait glasses, then top each treat with a dollop oc cream and lemon zest, and decorate with mynt or other herbs.
©2019 Celebrate Woman Today
I made this light strawberry parfait dessert to accompany our dinner tonight – the Blackened Chicken & Creole Lentils.