Made in 5 minutes and cooled for half-an-hour, this Easter Oreo Bark is a pretty social Easter treat recipe to try! Engage your guests, include your kids – do something you don’t usually do in the preparation of this recipe. Ideas can float, and the final result of the bark could be unpredictably awesome.
Have you heard about food as being our social glue, personal healer and relationship sealer? Making food can be more than just being on time to feed your family. Food prep can become an art for relaxation, expression and ultimate soul seeking.
Cultural Traditions with Oreo Cookies
Our cultural traditions celebrating holidays are so tied up to the foods we love. Adding chocolate oreos to Easter desserts is one of many ways to show how food we eat defines our celebrations.
Making Easter white chocolate bark with oreos and M&M’s is one of the traditional ways to showcase our culture.
When we are one-on-one with food and our heart’s focus is on adding love and care into every stir and melt, the food that eventually comes out of the recipe making is DIVINE. It is not a myth or a fable that food prepared with loving hands is tastier and better. It is an axiom that needs to be practiced every time you cook.
The recipe for an Oreo Bark could be the glue that brings your loved ones together. It could become the so-needed time spent with your children. When we prepare meals, we feel, we are emotionally elevated and are more open to conversations and new ideas. Making cute Easter desserts could be your bonding time, parents!
Candy Tools To Use in Your Recipe Preparation
I love using candy tools that help me to keep control of what’s going on in my kitchen. I love a nifty Chocolate Melting Pot that does the work for me while I am prepping the recipe. I use this one from Milton and am happy with the results it produces for my chocolate-covered desserts.
Baking and candy making is made easy when you use this baking mat for all your sweet creations. This baking mat replaces the need for butter, sprays, and oils in your food prep.
If you want to save money and have your baking sheets look like new, invest into commercial baker’s sheet made of aluminum. This baking sheet will never rust. Your baked goods will rise and bake evenly due to aluminum’s superior heat conductivity.
You can buy this baker’s tool in many baking sheet sizes to match your many baking needs. It becomes important when you bake during your busy holiday season and need that baking sheet again and again. Cleaning made easy with aluminum baking sheet.
To make your life easier, invest into an adjustable bakeware rack to keep your baking sheets organized and easily accessed. No more excuses that you have to dig through a ton of your pans to pull out what you need for making the recipe happen!
Tips for Making Easter Oreo Bark
Here are some tips for making your cute Easter desserts be easy on cleaning after you make them.
• When you love chocolate, go with white chocolate morsels, as they are rich in texture than candy melts.
• Use your favorite Spring and Easter candy to decorate the oreo bark.
• To make this white chocolate oreo bark candy without any ugly stickiness, I use this baking mat! You can choose any shape and size that fits your baking dreams. If you do not have this baking mat available right now, use parchment paper or foil over a baking sheet to prevent the candy from sticking.
• Want the oreo bark slices look professionally cut? Hold a sharp knife under hot water first, then make your cut!
• Store your white choc oreo bark in a tight glass container. I use glass as it keeps food taste the same you made it (unlike plastic).
- 1 package of vanilla flavor candy melts (CandiQuick) or 10 oz of white chocolate morsels or bars
- 8-10 Oreos, crushed
- Spring or Easter Sprinkles
- ½ cup -1 cup Spring/Easter M&M candy: Look for special seasonal colors in your local store
- Melt vanilla candy coating according to package directions.
- Pour melted candy coating onto baking sheet covered with baking mat or parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Spread into an even layer.
- Top with crushed Oreos, M&M’s, and sprinkles.
- Set in fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Remove candy from foil and break into pieces.
Amazing White Chocolate Oreo M&M Bark Munch
Ready to PIN!
Have a piece of Oreo Bark to sweeten your time spent with quality and love and care for each other. Make it the time for food that feeds your soul.