Who doesn’t appreciate a chocolate made from scratch dessert? Let me introduce you to easy and quick Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes that use ingredients that are good to our body. October is a National Breast Cancer Awareness month. This is a huge time period during which we need to remind ourselves more thoroughly about cancer prevention, healthy living, and robust cooking that is good for all in our family.
These delicious chocolate cupcakes sweets are something to consider to your dessert staples. Made from scratch using almond flour rich in healthy monounsaturated fats, the dark chocolate and fruit only raspberry preserves, this dessert will be your ultimate culmination to celebrate whatever you are up to! Check it out in detail!
The delicious combination of chocolate and raspberries is makes each cupcake a welcome dessert. It is not over sweetened. Rather the fruit preserves serve as a substitute for sugar. As we are building awareness of clean and lean eating for ourselves and our children, these amazing dark chocolate delights will serve the purpose!
You don’t need a ton of sweets to get your sweet tooth satisfied. Look at these beautiful chocolate cupcakes garnished with fresh organic raspberries! Wait until you take the first bite – you’ll sink in or rise to Cloud 9! The from scratch recipe uses fruit-only preserves and coconut oil to create a delectable raspberry filling for a dark chocolate cupcake.
The best thing about this dark chocolate raspberry cupcakes recipe is that you won’t labor over it! You will need two glass bowls to whisk up ingredients and combine them into a healthy, bursting with antioxidants decadent dessert. Using almond flour will add to the softness and fluffiness of this ever-in-demand sweet treat.
Are You Ready to Make Your Own from Scratch
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes?
The ingredients combination in this chocolate raspberry cupcakes recipe does not require any ganache. And I love it! The proportions of the ingredients and the baking process result in a soft texture that many love. I certainly do!
Almonds, high in healthy monounsaturated fats, stand in for grains in this decadent dessert. Antioxidant-rich raspberry preserves take the place of sugar, and add extra nutrition and fiber.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 whole eggs, or 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fruit-only raspberry preserves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with muffin liners, or lightly coat silicon muffin tin compartments with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, arrowroot, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, raspberry preserves and vanilla. Stir wet ingredients into dry and mix until well blended.
- Divide batter between muffin cups and bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until mixture is set and a knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- To serve, turn muffin tin over (run a butter knife around edges of each cup if you're using a silicon muffin pan). Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
What Is Your Favorite Way to Enjoy Raspberries?
Mine is with Dark Chocolate!