Creamy Fruit Bars
A Great Snack And Dessert for Valentine’s Day, 4th of July, & Holiday Season
If you are looking for something different, something that will delight your family and guest – attempt these amazingly refreshing and satisfying frozen Creamy Fruit Bars with fresh berries. You won’t be disappointed! Pick your berries – my most favorite in this dessert if Blueberries, as they literally melt in the mouth alongside the jello.
I also appreciate this recipe for being stable. By that I mean that it doesn’t melt at the touch of a finger. You can easily grab it with your fingers and enjoy it slowly.
Versatility that comes with colors and fruit arrangement inside this dessert can spike your imagination and drive you to create something truly unique for Valentine’s Day, 4th of July or Holiday Season. Don’t wait too long. Just go and make this refreshing snack for yourself and others to share and enjoy.
Cut Up Jello Base Into Slices
The Berries Are A Total Celebration of Freshness And Joy
Place A Tray With Jello Mixture & Berries Into the Freezer
Raspberries Are Some of the Best Berries To Use in this Recipe
Use Plates As An Occasion Calls!
Valentine’s Day, 4th of July, Holiday Season
Call for A Special Plate & Colors
These Creamy Fruit Bars Hold Well Its Shape
Cut the Shapes You Need for Your Celebration
Add Basil, Mint, Edible Flowers to Decorate Your Yummy Dessert
Love Cool Desserts – RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) January 7, 2017
- 1 pkg (6 oz) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 envelopes (1/4 oz each) Kosher Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups mixed fresh berries – blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
- MIX first 2 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Add boiling water, stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir in condensed milk.
- Pour into 13x9 -inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Stir in berries.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars.
- Refrigerate the leftovers.