Looking for a hearty and nutrient-dense Fall and winter soups? Make a mental note and even print out this delicious and easy Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup. Yes, it can be cooked in pressure cooker, too.
Fall soups and stews are bursting with vitamins and antioxidants. The abundance of vegetables and their variety make it fun grounds for a cook. Check out this incredibly entertaining to the taste buds Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper soup.
Bell Pepper Benefits for Your Well-being
When you are choosing which bell peppers to use in this recipe or any other recipe, look at the chemical profile of this vegetable.
You may like another Instant Pot Soup Recipe with Healthy Lentils and Chicken.
All bell peppers boasts of a variety of health benefits thanks to being an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin A , folate, iron and fiber. But some varieties of bell peppers have more of these incredible phytonutrients than others.
Red bell peppers supersede any yellow, orange or green varieties in the amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, and beta carotene. The red bell peppers have 1.5 times more vitamin C, 8 times more vitamin A and 11 times more beta carotene that green bell peppers!
Vitamin C is essential for your skin’s collagen production.
Try another amazing Homemade French Onion Soup Recipe in Slow Cooker.
It does not mean that you should be cooking only with red bell pepper variety. No. Eating from a wide variety of vegetables gets you the best options for a synergistic action of all vitamins, minerals and all micronutrients. Just keep it in mind during your meal prep. A variety of antioxidant compounds from different peppers will bring more powerful benefits for your health.
How do you make instant pot stuffed pepper soup
This best recipe for your flavorful dinner meal is easy to follow and, basically, cooks on its own in the Instant Pot. After browning the ground beef, you add bell peppers, herbs and tomatoes to the pot and leave it to cook. Your entire meal could be ready in about 30 minutes.
One of the best things is that rice in this recipe is uncooked. You don’t split your attention to multiple pots and pans. All activities are happening in the Instant pot.
- After you sautee ground beef, just add onions and garlic to mix for aroma and even distribution.
- Add all ingredients except broth to the pot and mix well. This step is important to allow all spices and herbs to spread out evenly and give the entire meal a balanced taste.
- Add all required cups of broth or just 4 cups. Some people love their soup thicker, some with more liquid.
- Cook soup under High pressure for 5 minutes and allow Natural Pressure Release. It will be for about 10 minutes.
- Use fresh herbs to augment the flavor and aroma of the Stuffed Pepper soup.
Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
This is an easy, breezy recipe for a hearty and full of vitamins and fiber soup. It makes a flavorful dinner or lunch treat.
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey make it organic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 bell peppers, use yellow, red, orange and green or anything that is available to you. chopped
- 1 cup white or brown rice uncooked
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups beef or chicken broth organic
- ¼ cup Fresh greens like Basil or Parsley
Place Instant Pot on "Saute" and heat olive oil.
Sautee onion and garlic until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
Add ground beef or turkey to the onion/garlic mix and cook until browned, breaking into smaller pieces with spatula. Season with salt and pepper. Add Italian seasoning.
Add rice, broth, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes to the meat mix.
Add chopped bell peppers.
Turn "sautee" function off.
Place on High Pressure cooking for 5 minutes.
Do a Natural Pressure Release, it'll take about 10 minutes.
Garnish and serve to enjoy the meal.
Autumn Soup Recipe to Warm Your Soul
Try this tasty Instant Pot recipe to warm your family up to a chilly Fall night. Enjoy each other’s company and share the food you love.