I am always on the lookout for easy and nutritious snacks that are appealing to my family with kids. Taste does matter when it comes creating a lifelong affinity for foods that feed our bodies, delivering the necessary ingredients for active well-being. Beans are some of the underestimated foods ever. Yet I do see a trend of picking different types of beans and incorporating them into the daily healthy meals.
The dietary fiber is one of the top ingredients I am looking for when creating and prepping our family meals. This easy recipe QUINOA BITES has two important features I value: Fiber and Simplicity.
By just mixing up all ingredients in one bowl and baking them in a muffin baking form, we will get small morsels filled with flavor and health benefits our bodies are crying for.
Go ahead and mix up this recipe for your kids to take to school or reach out for when they are home!
One Bowl Is All You Need To Prep This Recipe
Use Table Spoon To Portion Out Quinoa Bites
Every Bite Is So Fulfilling!
- 1½ cups cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup sweet potato puree
- ½ cup black beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until everything is combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, you want to make sure it is sprayed well so nothing sticks. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins using a tablespoon, and pat down the top of each one.
- Bake until cooked through and holding together, about 15-20 mins.
- Enjoy warm or cold. Delicious when dipped in guacamole!
PIN For Your Next Snack Adventure
Handpicked Related Recipes