When you are shopping, do you go by all those pre-cooked, pre-dried, one-minute-type deal meals? I do, and, frankly, I am tempted to buy some of those options. However, when I figure something out to cook on a much healthier note while saving several dollars per meal, I jubilate!
If you have a pressure cooker and veggie slicer – this is a recipe that will be prepped and cooked in 15 minutes, no more! You can make it a mid-day meal, a brunch idea, a full fledged dinner with salads and some yummy sides. But the idea remains the same – Simple, Quick and Tasty.
Here’s my Three Minute Scalloped Potatoes for you to celebrate and be happy about cooking. Because is it EASY!
All Is Ready For A Slicing Job!
Slicer Works Fast. You Will Be Done In
A Couple of Minutes.
The Slicer Makes Beautiful Thin Potato Pieces.
Thin and Perfect For A Scalloped Dish.
Look How Awesome Each Slice Shows Off!
You Can Slice Any Other Vegetable for Your Salads:
Cucumbers, Carrots, Cabbage, Beats, And Anything That Can Be Sliced.
Place All Sliced Potato Thins Into Pressure Cooker
With All Spices, Salt & Herbs.
All Ready For Dinner, Lunch or Brunch!
Garnish with fresh herbs and any additional sauces if you like it.
- 5 medium potatoes, raw, sliced on veggie slicer
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt, herbs, pepper to your taste
- Any cheese, shredded, to garnish
- Slice potatoes on a veggie slicer or mandoline and place slices into the pot of Pressure Cooker.
- Coat potatoes with salt, pepper, herbs and minced garlic.
- Place butter and vegetable broth into the pot.
- Cover with lid, choose High Pressure Regime, choose 3 minutes time.
- When the pressure naturally released, you can scoop scalloped potatoes into the bowl, garnish with shredded cheese, fresh herbs and serve.
- There will be plenty of bullion left which you can add to the dish.
Check Out Other Recipes Made With Pressure Cooker