Green Beans With Corn, Pine Nuts And Cranberries
Add A Powerful Source of Fiber To Your Daily Diet
Green Beans are an excellent source of FIBER which helps to maintain a healthy weight and remove body’s by-products.
The mineral content includes calcium, silicon, iron, manganese, potassium, and copper. Our bodies get a quick and easy access to all these wonderful things that are in green beans. Enjoy them more frequently! Test and include into cooking repertoire some recipes with green beans and make those recipes several times a month. You will see a huge difference how you feel. Remember, just make small steps to celebrate life at full speed. Enjoy this recipe!
I Love Cooking With Fresh Green Beans
Have Green Beans As Is or Add Your Favorite Protein Source
Two Minutes in Pressure Cooker –
And Lunch or Dinner Is Being Served
- 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1/2 cup chopped shallot or onion
- Salt to your taste
- 1.5 lbs green beans, stem ends removed, cut into about 2-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup water
- Pine nuts, cranberries, parmesan cheese for garnish
- I have prepared this recipe in a Pressure Cooker. The result is a quick meal that tastes awesome and not overcooked.
- Select Browning cooking option and add oil, shallots or onions, corn. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add green beans, salt, water.
- Cover and lock lid in place.
- Select High Pressure and set times for 2 minutes.
- When audible beep sounds, turn off.
- Use Quick Pressure Release to release pressure.
- Transfer green beans into plates, garnish with pine nuts, cranberries, any cheese you love.
- Add any protein source, like fish, chicken, tofu, to this dish. Or enjoy it as is.
- The taste is amazing, very palatable.
- FYI: You can add shiitake mushrooms to the Browning stage to add crunchiness to this recipe.
Love Green Beans – RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) January 4, 2017