White Bean and Kale Minestrone Soup
Vegetarian minestrone soup recipe with frozen chunky vegetables, canned white beans and frozen chopped kale for easy meals and snacks! Get your daily fiber, protein, folic acid intake with enriching your daily diet with bean recipes!
Like Minestrone? Please RETWEET!
White #Bean and #Kale Minestrone Soup #Recipe Will Delight You With Taste & #Fiber Benefits! #RecipeIdeas https://t.co/imSfA0XSNc pic.twitter.com/AkNTISiiMu
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) December 28, 2016
White Bean and Kale Minestrone Soup
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 cup frozen chopped vegetable blend for seasoning (onion, celery, bell pepper)
- 3/4 cup chopped carrots
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's or other Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained
- 1-1/2 cups Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped kale
- 1/2 cup dry small pasta shells, uncooked
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, optional
- 1.Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add vegetable blend and carrots; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Add water, undrained tomatoes, beans and tomato sauce; stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil.
- 3. Add kale and pasta; stir to combine. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until kale and pasta are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- You may want to add zucchini for additional taste and crunch!
- Each serving adds about 5 grams of Fiber!
Celebrate Woman Today https://celebratewomantoday.com/
16 thoughts on “White Bean and Kale Minestrone Soup Recipe”
This looks delicious! Next to pinto, white beans are my favorite! This would be perfect on a cold day!
Thanks for this yummy recipe. My daugghter wants me to make a soup since yesterday but haven’t found a recipe that I like and this would be perfect for today.
That sounds like a hearty soup. And very healthy at that. I love kale. Never thought of adding it into a soup or doing anything other than salads with it. Nice pairing it with white beans. Nice recipe.
I can already tell I’d love this soup. All of the protein and fiber is a huge plus. I’d definitely add in some zucchini!
I haven’t had minestrone soup in the longest time!! This is a recipe I would totally whip up.
This sounds delicious! I’m sitting here with my stomach growling and wondering if I might have all these ingredients ot give this a try for dinner!
A good minestrone soup is one of my faves! Especially during the winter, nothing is better than cuddling by the fire with a hot bowl of delicious soup!
This sounds so good. I love hearty soups to warm myself up when the weather outside is cold and dreary.
Ohh I am definitely a soup fan in the winter and this ones sounds absolutely amazing – I would love to give it a try for myself. x
I love soups for winter. This sounds like a great recipe to try! I love all beans so this works for me!
This is a different version than I’m used to. I love a good minestrone soup. Have never had Kale though. I bought it for a salad, only to realize it’s not that great to eat raw! Thanks for sharing
That sounds so good! The beans are an excellent source of protein and complex carbs, and kale is a regular super food. I can’t wait to try this.
I’ve never met a bean I didn’t like. I love the addition of kale and white beans to your minestrone. This is the perfect soup for a cold winter day.
We love cooking with white beans. So much protein and cheap meals. Adding the kale just up and the protein and health of this type of meal
I love minestrone but i have never had it like this.I will definitely try this recipe
Thank you for a new twist to Minestrone soup, I used to work at Olive Garden, so I am going to try out your recipe and see how it tastes this week..