Use Shredded Pastry Dough to Make Your Own
Fruit Baskets With Shredded Pastry Dough #RecipeIdeas
- 1 lb walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- rind of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves, whole
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- Bake Shredded Pastry Dough per package instructions.
- Cool pastry baskets before filling them with your filling. You can place nut filling into baskets and bake it with the dough. Or you can wait until the pastry baskets are baked.
- I fill them with nut filling, then top with fresh fruit or berries.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and stir with melted butter.
- Set aside.
- Dissolve sugar in water and bring to a boil for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, lemon rind, cloves, and cinnamon stick.
- Boil for an additional 20 minutes.
- Strain and pour hot syrup into the nut mixture.
- Let it cool before using for a filling.
©2019 Celebrate Woman Today
Arrange Fruit Baskets On A Platter or Serve On Individual Plates
Add Whipped Cream if Desired
This is What It Looks Like Before the Baking in Oven
You Can Bake the Filling With Pastry
Or Add Filling After the Baskets Are Baked