Pumpkin Pretzels Recipe & Craft
Entertaining & Very Doable! Lots Of Fun.
During a Holiday Season, we have a tradition to try new foods, make new recipes in the kitchen, create new craft and watch a new movie.
Breaking routine could be a way to make a leap to live life more fully and realizing personal potential with much more gusto and strenght. Trying new things is practicing living while celebrating your uniqueness and learning new things in between.
This Pumpkin Pretzel Recipe is our new thing this year during Holidays. And I am sure it won’t be the last one. Very easily done, you can quickly arrange a tray with ingredients for your children, their guests and make something truly unique to create a festive mood.
Leave the fear of new things behind you and leap forward to try something new this Holiday Season. Better yet, take a few people with you along the way.
- Square Pretzels or Pretzel Snaps
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Orange Sixlets, 6 per pretzel pumpkin
- Green Sixlets, 1 per pretzel pumpkin
- In Glass Bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Place in microwave and cook for 1 minute to melt.
- Remove bowl and stir chocolate chips. If not melted return and repeat at 30 second intervals until melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Place Pretzel Snaps on a cookie sheet or waxed paper.
- Use a knife to spread a thin layer of chocolate on each pretzel snap.
- Arrange orange sixlets on chocolate to create the pumpkin.
- Place green sixlet at the top to create the pumpkin stem.
- Place in refrigerator to harden.
You can use mini M&M's for this project.
It All Starts With This Simple Tray
Start Arranging Your Pumpkin Masterpieces
You Can Make A Cool Centerpiece
Out Of These Pumpkins!
Decorate To Your Heart’s Desire