Grilled Brussels Sprouts are some of the flavorful powerhouses when it comes to veggies. Being part of the cruciferous vegetable family – like kale, collard greens, cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower, – this vegetable boasts of high content of protein. With just one serving of Brussels sprouts, you’ll meet your daily recommendations for Vitamin C and Vitamin K. What’s not to celebrate?
Maintaining a healthy weight and boosting your immune system calls for cruciferous members of the veggie family – and brussels sprouts are some of the yummiest ones! Low in calories, yet packing loads of nutrients, you can create many variations of dishes that include Brussels Sprouts!
Take On Grilled Brussels Sprouts!
I love grilled version of Brussels sprouts. In just a few minutes, my dinner or lunch is ready with the help of my amazing Zojirushi Electric Skillet. This kitchen gadget is a must for anybody who wants more healthy versions of the veggies when it comes to cooking. Zojirushi skillet makes your meal preparation a breeze and so versatile! You can grill, bake steam with this one.
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, washed and halved
- 1 medium or large onion, sliced
- 1.5 cup snow peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt, pepper, herbs and spices of your liking
- 1. Wash all vegetables, put aside.
- 2. Start sauteing onions, adding to them halved brussel sprouts. If you use Electric Skillet, put it on "grill" mode. The veggies will be ready in about 7-8 minutes.
- 3. Add snow peas approximately half way through the grilling.
- 4. Add halved tomatoes in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Add your herbs, salt, pepper, spices to your liking.
I Like Brussels Sprouts Grilled!
I put it on High in Zojirushi Electric Skillet.
Allow 5-7 minutes to achieve a perfect grill!
Add Snow Peas, Cherry Tomatoes & Herbs to Your Taste!
A Perfect Dish With Any Type of Protein!
Try Other Veggies In Your Kitchen
Cooking different vegetables, you are boosting your immune system while enjoying the flavors from an abundant variety of plants. This is a powerful way to get our vitamins and have some filling foods every single time.