Take On Grilled Brussels Sprouts!
Brussels Sprouts are some of the flavorful powerhouses when it comes to veggies. Being part of the cruciferous vegetable family – like kale, collard greens, cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower, – this vegetable boasts of high content of protein. With just one serving Brussels sprouts, you’ll meet your daily recommendations for Vitamin C and Vitamin K. What’s not to celebrate?
Maintaining a healthy weight and boosting your immune system calls for cruciferous members of the veggie family – and brussels sprouts are some of the yummiest ones! Low in calories, yet packing loads of nutrients, you can create many variations of dishes that include Brussels Sprouts!
Love Veggies – Please Retweet!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) May 23, 2016
I love grilled version of Brussels sprouts. In just a few minutes, my dinner or lunch is ready with the help of my amazing Zojirushi Electric Skillet. This kitchen gadget is a must for anybody who wants more healthy versions of the veggies when it comes to cooking. Zojirushi skillet makes your meal preparation a breeze and so versatile! You can grill, bake steam with this one.
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, washed and halved
- 1 medium or large onion, sliced
- 1.5 cup snow peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt, pepper, herbs and spices of your liking
- 1. Wash all vegetables, put aside.
- 2. Start sauteing onions, adding to them halved brussel sprouts. If you use Electric Skillet, put it on "grill" mode. The veggies will be ready in about 7-8 minutes.
- 3. Add snow peas approximately half way through the grilling.
- 4. Add halved tomatoes in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Add your herbs, salt, pepper, spices to your liking.
I Like Brussels Sprouts Grilled!
I put it on High in Zojirushi Electric Skillet.
Allow 5-7 minutes to achieve a perfect grill!
Add Snow Peas, Cherry Tomatoes & Herbs to Your Taste!
A Perfect Dish With Any Type of Protein!