My son is learning how to cook, and he’s taking a Culinary class at school. Making his own version of the Stovetop Cheeseburger Pasta for the entire family really made heart happy. Ground beef and Cheddar cheese are some of the ingredients in this recipe that we will give a new interpretation.
First, he really wants to know how to cook different types of dishes, thus it takes practicing making various recipes.
Second, he will learn a ton of valuable tips in cooking that can be obtained only through an active experience and hands-on practices.
That is why when I heard his initiative to attempt an easy cheeseburger pasta recipe, I met it with a ‘hooray.’
How To Cook One Pot Hamburger Pasta
First things first when you are ready to create your own beefy mac dish at home.
Cook your choice of pasta first to set aside and wait for its glory to be united with ground beef or turkey and spices.
When sauteeing onions and garlic, make sure you create an amber translucent color for our onion pieces. Your kids would appreciate you!
Pressed for time? Here’s a quick Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese.
If you decide between a broth and water choices for hamburger pasta, go with your dietary needs or your taste buds preferences. Every time I use a vegetable or chicken broth in this recipe, the pasta tastes richer and more flavorful. But I did make this recipe with water. Mac n cheese with meat this way tasted great as well. Make your own call on this ingredient!
Using Worcestershire sauce adds an interesting secondary flavor to this entire pasta dish. My family loves it!
Just in case you do not have Cheddar cheese for your family pasta night, use what you’ve got on hand to create a cheesy hamburger pasta.
Cheeseburger Pasta Tips And Variations
Not only this stovetop cheeseburger pasta recipe is versatile by adding different ingredients you love. It is also made with natural, organic, come-from-the-source ingredients of your choice.
Here’s a healthy recipe for Macaroni and Cheese with Lentils. The taste is out of this world yummy!
Look what you can add to celebrate a versatile nature of this cheeseburger pasta dish!
- Choose organic turkey to substitute beef.
- Why not use a bit of freshly diced tomatoes to garnish and to cook with? You may fall in love with an easy Romesco Sauce to add to the final dish.
- Use the power of organic and uncured bacon pieces to bring in the flavor in this recipe. FACT: bacon fat is good for us in moderation.
- Add your favorite freshly harvested or store-bought herbs: basil, tarragon, oregano, thyme, even dill.
- Create a ground beef pasta casserole by putting this mixture into the oven for about 10 minutes after you add cheese to this recipe. Sprinkle with crispy onions (get them here) over cheese to create a beautiful crust. Bake at 350F.
For all the fans of ground beef and cheddar cheese recipes, this pasta recipe could become the base for their own interpretation and addition of delicious ingredients.
Homemade Cheeseburger Pasta
This homemade Cheeseburger Pasta dish is rich with flavors of meats, cheeses and sauces. It is your easy classic go-to recipe for entire family.
- 1/2 lbs pasta any shape you love
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth can use water as a substitute
- 1½ cups Cheddar cheese grated
- Fresh Basil or Parsley to garnish
Cook pasta per box instructions to achieve Al Dente level of readiness, drain and set aside.
In a separate pan, sautee diced onions for about 5 minutes, add garlic for another 1 minute or so.
Add ground meat to the onions and cook it thoroughly.
Add paprika, dried oregano, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce to the meat. Fold in all the ingredients into the meat.
Add broth or water to the meat pan and cook until half of the water is gone.
Add cooked pasta and tomato sauce to the meat. Fold in all the ingredients.
Add grated cheese to the pasta and meat pan. Fold cheese into the other ingredients and allow it to melt.
Serve immediately garnished with fresh Basil or Parsley.