Apricot Cranberry Chutney
- 1 can (8 oz each) Tomato Sauce
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) dried cranberries (6 oz = about 1-1/3 cups)
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) dried apricots, chopped (6 oz = about 1-1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup honey
- Place tomato sauce, cranberries, apricots and honey in medium saucepan; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until gently bubbling around edges; reduce heat if necessary to maintain this rate of cooking. Continue for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until most of liquid is absorbed. Serve warm or at room temperature with roasted turkey, chicken or pork.
- For a more tart taste, add a bit of grated orange or lemon peel to chutney.
Celebrate Woman Today https://celebratewomantoday.com/