Herbal teas are something I am fond of. I am totally in love with their aroma and the calm and peace they bring into my life every single day. I love floral aromas. I try spiced tastes, too. What I am always advocating for myself is to keep my mind open to anything new. Plum Deluxe Tea is one of my favorites.
Each tea collection is created with mind and soul of a human being and generous offerings from Nature. The energy of herbs and flowers, fruit and spices would delight you and inspire for the day to emerge in its full colors.
And yes, feel free to add your favorite cookies to any cup of your daily dose of Plum Deluxe! I made these simple Sugar Cookies using one of the baking forms.
Easy Chewy Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup - Butter
- 1 cup - granulated sugar
- 1 - large egg
- 2 tsp - vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups - all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp - baking powder
- ½ tsp - salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Beat butter with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla, scraping sides occasionally, until blended. Beat in flour, baking powder and salt.
- You can do free-shape cookies without using any baking shape! I chose to use one to make it more interesting.
- 2. Shape dough into balls of about 2 tablespoons. Arrange 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Press balls into 2-1/2-inch circles.
- TIP to make it Heart-Shape --> Pinch bottom to form the point of a heart. Push dough at the top of the circle down towards the center, then press dough into a heart shape.
- 3. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
- Decorate the cookies if you wish!
- Here's one of the ways, but feel free to use your own ideas!
- To decorate, stir 4 teaspoons warm water into 1 cup confectioners sugar until smooth. Tint with food color, if desired. Spread on cookies and sprinkle with colored sprinkles.
NOW, Time to Have Some Tea!
Plum Deluxe Tea collection offers a lot of blends. And some are available only for a short period of time. They sent to try the three blends that I thoroughly enjoyed!
Afternoon “High Tea” White Tea Blend
Organic: White peach tea, apricot pieces, marigold petals, pear essence, love and gratitude
Self Care Blend Herbal Tea
Organic: Honeybush tea, elderberries, apricots, apple pieces marigold, apricot essence. No caffeine.
Cuddletime Herbal Tea Blend
Organic: Chamomile Rooibos tea, peppermint leaves, vanilla essence. No caffeine.
And here’s my Afternoon “High Tea” served in a delightfully bright tea cup!
What I like about Plum Deluxe is that they offer a variety of teas to taste and to enjoy: herbal, green, with or without caffeine. And if you are truly open to experience a wide variety of teas and to create some unique moments of your life – feel free to join in the ranks of the Plum Deluxe Tea Club!
All Plum Deluxe teas are made in small batches and blended with all-organic ingredients. More to that – these teas are infused with love from the people who put ingredients together and blend them.
To celebrate big life’s events is important. What usually evades us is the small stuff that we live through every day – the moments. We can create our own moments with the rituals like tea and coffee, and good friends, and quiet time alone. All is possible and is up to you to decide when you are ready to celebrate life and live it with joy.
Tea to Your Living – Please ReTWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) May 29, 2015