Caramel Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
Caramel Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted halfway
- 1 cup light brown sugar (use brown sugar on hand!)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 12-14 soft caramels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Chop soft caramel candies in half and set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar together until smooth with no lumps. Beat in the egg,vanilla and peanut butter until completely combined. Pour in flour and baking soda and mix until just incorporated without over-mixing. Dough will be very soft and sticky. Chill dough for at least 15 minutes.
- Roll 1" rounded tablespoons of dough and with your index finger, press a little well into the center and stuff it with half of a caramel candy. Cover the candy with the dough and re-shape into a all and place them 1" apart on prepared baking sheet (they don't spread too much). Bake cookies for 7-8 minutes. Allow to cool for only 5 minutes on baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- These Caramel Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies will stay soft and fresh for up to 6 days stored in an airtight container.
©2016 Celebrate Woman Today
More Unique And Unexpected Desserts
PIN For Future Parties!