The Yumminess Begins with Roasted Bell Peppers
Stuffed With Riced Cauliflower Filling
Bell Peppers are an incredible, low-calorie vegetable we can enjoy all-year-round. Boasting of Vitamin C, especially red bell peppers, these peppers can add a huge boost to your skin health in a natural way.
Opt into raw eating of bell peppers when possible. Add them to salads, soups and sides to enhance flavor and anti-oxidant benefits.
Certain enzymes in bell peppers like lutein protect the eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration later in life.
Start with Bell Peppers
Give It A Roast On Both Sides, for Taste & Look
Stuff Bell Pepper Halves With Riced Cauliflower Mix
In 25 Minutes – Voila, Dinner Is Served!
- 4 bell peppers, halved
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Salt, pepper, herbs to your personal taste
- 2-3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Roast bell peppers on a pan with olive oil for about 1 minute per side.
- Saute onions and carrot until golden color appears.
- Pour riced cauliflower into the onion-carrot mix. Saute until the mixture is soft, yet crunchy, for about 8 minutes.
- Cool the cauliflower mixture in a bowl.
- Stuff bell pepper halves with the cauliflower mixture, arrange on a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes in the oven at 375F.
- Eat while still warm. Dress up with your sauce or dip. We use our freshly-made Basil Spinach Pesto on these bell peppers.