Mint Edamame Soup Recipe
Today we are bring you yet another wonderful recipe from the 100-Foot Journey! I love a great soup recipe, and this Mint Edamame Soup Recipe not only tastes great but also includes ginger, which is great for colds and flu season. So if you are feeling under the weather or just want a yummy soup recipe make sure you bookmark this Mint Edamame Soup Recipe!
- 3 Cups frozen shelled Edamame
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground Cardamom
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup loosely packed Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Grapeseed oil
- 2" piece of Ginger, sliced
- Combine the edamame, fennel seeds, cardamom, salt, pepper, and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cover the saucepan and reduce heat to low, simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn off and allow to cool.
- Add you mint leaves.
- Transfer mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return the soup to the saucepan and reheat on low.
- Heat your oil in a small skillet over medium high heat and add your ginger. Fry for about 15 seconds.
- Ladle your soup into bowls and add fried ginger on top. serve.
Here’s The Collection of other Recipes from the #100FootJourney!
Beef Bourguinon a la Hassan Recipe
Pasta Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe
Curry Hot Dog Recipe
Raspberry and Blueberry Tarte Recipe
Sparkling Lemonade Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Wings Recipe
Apricot Spiced Crepes Recipe