Apricots are a fabulous everyday food that could keep your body happy. Packed with fiber, vitamin A, iron, and phytonutrients, these golden wonders can be your go-to for snacking and morning smoothies, too!
RAW Means More of Potent Nutrients Will Enter Your Body
Stronger Body Means More Energetic You!
And, yes, GIRL, apricots got calcium! Your bones and important internal functions call for the presence of calcium to work.
IMPORTANT FACT for your Health: Calcium is not absorbed and disposed of in a balanced fashion if there’s not enough POTASSIUM alongside with it! Apricots have PLENTY OF BOTH!
Apricot Energy Bites Are Done In 10 Fast Minutes
To give some variety and snack options that can be stored in the fridge and even frozen, these Apricot Energy Bites are simple and nutrient-packed. Just rinse your mouth after this snack, as dried apricots do have naturally-occurred sugar. We need to keep our perlies healthy and white!
Display Apricot Bites In A Vase for A Quick Snack
They Won’t Overwhelm You With their Size!
These Bites Taste Even Better When They Come Out Of The Fridge
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dried apricots, go for organic kind
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, go for organic kind
- 3 Tbsp coconut powder (make it from shredded coconut using coffee grinder)
- Pulse the dried apricots, rolled oats, shredded coconut in food processor until well combined.
- Roll mixture into small balls. It will be about 12-13 of them based on this ingredients proportions.
- Roll each ball in the coconut powder to coat.
- Place in the fridge for storage in air-tight container.