I’ve been looking for some fresh ideas to bring joyful and surprisingly flavorful moments to my family and friends this Thanksgiving season. With Fresh Flavors Swap it is so easy to pick and choose which recipe could be a winner for my party.
Last week, we did a beautiful flavors swap of all Thanksgiving recipes imaginable. Choosing just a few was not an easy task however. Take a look at this collection of just 20 recipes that could inspire you to deliver new Fresh Flavors Swap to your holiday variety of foods you could serve among family and friends.
Here they are – 20 Delectable Dishes
to Make for Thanksgiving:
- Leftover Mashed Potato Patties by This Mama Loves
- Glazed carrots with just 4 ingredients by This Mama Loves
- Sweet Potato Marshmallow Muffins by Grace and Good Eats
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes by Kelly Stillwell
- Sweet & Sour pumpkin and sweet potato by Our Family World
- Apple Pecan Stuffing by A Mom’s Take
- 3-Ingredient Paleo Cranberry Sauce by Cook Eat Paleo
- Easy Paleo Gravy by Cook Eat Paleo
- Wild Rice Dressing by The Life of the Party
- Homemade Crescent Rolls by Better in Bulk
- Homemade Apple Muffins by Momma DJane
- Maple Glazed Ham Recipe with Pomegranate and Pineapple Reduction by This Mama Loves
- Slow Cooker Whole Turkey by Homemaking Hacks
- My Favorite Apple Pie by Better in Bulk
- Easy Butternut Squash Au Gratin by Homemaking Hacks
- Pumpkin Roll With Cool Whip Cream Cheese Topping by Better in Bulk
- Cheese Log by Better in Bulk
- Easy Homemade Stuffing by Quirky Inspired
- Make-Ahead Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes by Better in Bulk
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Bars (with Gluten Free Option) by Quirky Inspired
Do you see anything that you may introduce to your Thanksgiving table this year?
Join us on the Fresh Flavors Swap every week!
Be sure to check out the rest of the recipes that were linked up in this week’s Fresh Flavors Swap: Thanksgiving Recipes Linky. And get ready for the NEW LINKY this coming Friday at 1am ET. We’ll be sharing Vegetarian Thanksgiving Dishes (check out the full list of upcoming recipe themes)
Would you like to get a reminder each week for when the Fresh Flavors Swap linky goes live? I’ll send out a quick and simple newsletter with a link to the party and a reminder of the theme. Sign up HERE if you’d like to be added to the list!