Haricots Verts With Walnuts, Goat Cheese,
And Cranberry Vinaigrette Recipe
Ok guys I’m going to be honest, at first this recipe scared me. It’s a long name, and some of the words I had never heard of before. But I promise you this is a recipe you will love if you like the snap of a green bean, the sharpness of goat cheese, and the sweetness of cranberries. This Haricots Verts With Walnuts, Goat Cheese, And Cranberry Vinaigrette Recipe looks beautiful and tastes even better!
- 1/2 pounds Haricots Vert
- 1/2 cup fresh Cranberries
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 small Shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 1/2 oz Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- 3/4 cups Walnuts (roughly chopped)
- First cook the Haricots Vert by bringing salted water to a boil then reduce the heat to medium. Prepare a separate bowl with ice water.
- Trim the ends of the Haricots Vert, add them to the simmering water and cook until al dente.
- Transfer to an ice bath with a slotted spoon to stop the cooking process.
- Pat dry with a paper towel and set aside.
- Next, prepare the dressing. In a food processor, puree cranberries until smooth. Add in vinegar, shallots, mustard, and sugar, process until blended. Slowly add in oil and blend until smooth.
- To assemble, add the goat cheese and walnuts to the haricot verts and toss to combine. Pour dressing over and serve.
Here’s The Collection of other Recipes from the #100FootJourney!
Beef Bourguinon a la Hassan Recipe
Pasta Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe
Curry Hot Dog Recipe
Raspberry and Blueberry Tarte Recipe
Sparkling Lemonade Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Wings Recipe
Apricot Spiced Crepes Recipe
Coriander Tuna Recipe
BBQ Chicken on Bok Choy Recipe
Ginger Basil Mojito Recipe
Carrot Zing Recipe
Chicken Tikka Recipe
Green Bean And Potato Curry Recipe
Haricots Verts With Walnuts Recipe