Making a statement with your unique crafts and holiday decor items made with your hands and filled with your soulful attitude. This Candy Corn Wine Bottles Craft is so easy to make, that you can actually customize the color gradation and design to your liking. Grab these ingredients in your dollar store. Nothing fancy. You can reuse additional decor in this craft. Take a look!
Candy Corn Wine Bottles for Home Fall Decor
Home Fall decor can be classy with easy DIY projects. This amazingly quick Ombre Wine Bottles craft could leave your guests and friends asking if you bought them in the store. No kidding!
But you were doing the right thing with a simple spray paint and repurposing of the empty wine bottles or beer bottles alike.
Creative Crafts Are A Fabulous Way To Add A Seasonal Character To Your Dwelling
Halloween and Thanksgiving seasons are a great time for decorating. Many people will spend a fortune to bring their homes and houses to the high level of festivity. The truth is that you can reuse and recycle either the previous year’s decor or use the already available tools and materials to make new decorations.
These super colorful ombre wine bottles stand as a true verification of the above statement.
- Orange, white, and yellow spray paint
- 3 Empty wine bottles, labels removed
- Cardboard or newspaper to protect your painting surface
- Optional: Twigs, fake leaves, fall platter, or fall flowers
- Recycle any old newspaper or packing paper or carton box to contain the spray paint and keep it off the floors!
- I do spray painting outside to avoid any damage to my home floors or furniture.
- Clean wine bottles and remove labels, dry completely.
- Spray paint entire wine bottle white and let dry.
- Spray paint the middle orange and let dry. If it goes toward the bottom that is okay because you are going to be painting that yellow.
- Finish by spray painting the bottom yellow.
- Let dry completely and then set up with flowers, leaves, or any decor as a centerpiece.
Place This Colorful Fall Decor Anywhere You Wish
Easy and quick, this colorful Fall decor can adorn your house from inside out! You can use these painted wine bottles as a Thanksgiving centerpiece. Just add a few dry plants to the bottles, and voila, ready to admire the DIY home decor creation.
Another decorating idea for your Fall home is the porch. These wine bottles painted with the candy corn colors could be an awesomely cool and versatile decor item. Place them in a grouping with pumpkins and other Autumn decor items to create a tastefully-looking Fall Ensemble.