Things we give as gifts can be hand-made and filled with love and soul. Look at this cute Candy Butterfly Craft Tutorial – Teachers Would LOVE It! Parents won’t fret in agony what their child would take to school as a Valentine’s Day’s gift. Easy to make, and so precious to support your child while providing all the craft ingredients.
Candy Butterfly Craft
What A Fun to Color All These Clothespins!
Choose Your Colors!
Use Googley Eyes for Cuteness
Then Attach Colorful Antennae At the Top of Each Clothespin
This Is Your Butterfly’s Body!
Fill With Favorite Candy –
Your Butterfly Is Ready To Take Off
Want More Of Fun Crafts, Printables & DIY Projects?
Sign Up Not to Miss It All When They Go LIVE!
- Plain Wooden Clothespins***
- Pink/Red Paint
- Sponge Paint Brush
- Red/Pink Pipe Cleaners
- Small Googley Eyes (to fit on clothespin)
- Snack Size Ziploc Bags
- Candy Conversation Hearts
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- ***If you can find painted clothespins you can skip the process of painting the clothespins.
- If you have plain clothespins, paint the clothespins and sprinkle with glitter while wet. Let dry.
- Once the clothespins are dry (or if you have already colored clothespins), glue the small googley eyes on the front of the clothespin at the “teeth” end of the clothespin. This is the top of the butterfly.
- Cut the pipe cleaner into 5-6 inch pieces and turn the end of the clothespin to form a bend. Glue two to the back of the clothespin (opposite side of the eyes) facing in different directions.
- Fill snack bags ½ way with conversation hearts.
- Cinch the bag in the middle and slide the clothespin in place.