Cranberry recipes are some of my favorites, and not only during the Holiday Season. I like to add these delicious berries packed with pucker and flavor into my salads, soups, smoothies and make some tea, too.
But when the season of baking comes, one of my favorite desserts is a white cake with candied cranberries. I could eat it any time of the year! Hence I decided to bring to forefront some of my favorite cooking ideas that involve cranberries.
Cranberries Are A Natural Magic When It Comes To Our Dietary Needs
Inside these bright berries, you will find potent phytonutrients that offer antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer health benefits.
Cranberries are a very good source of vitamin C, dietary fiber, and manganese, as well as a good source of vitamin E, vitamin K, copper and pantothenic acid.
Bookmark one more page with Thanksgiving cranberry recipes to add to your festive menu!
Cranberry Recipes To Your Health!
If there is one taste I love during the fall and winter seasons it is cranberry. Those tart little berries taste great in so many different dishes and are not restricted to just dessert recipes! You can use cranberries in breakfast recipes, and even dinner recipes!
Here are 11 Delicious Cranberry Recipes from great blogs that are sure to make you want to run to your local store to grab some cranberries and start cooking!
- Mini Cranberry Yogurt Oatmeal Muffins – These yummy breakfast treats from Farm Fresh Feasts are sure to get your day started the right way!
2. Cranberry Apple Pecan Chocolate Chip Bread – Another great recipe from Farm Fresh Feasts, this recipe is perfect for breakfast or dessert!
3. Cranberry Sour Cream Pound Cake – A decedent dessert recipe from Table for Seven that is perfect for the whole family and so easy to make!
4. Cranberry Apple Crisp – This recipe from The Kitchen is my Playground is just the right combination of sweet, tart, and crunchy!
5. Orange Cranberry Bread – This sweet bread recipe from Gator Mommy Reviews is perfect for a cold Sunday morning with a great cup of coffee.
6. White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake – If you love cheesecake, then you will love this spin on a classic cheesecake recipe from Simply Stacie!
7. Cranberry Pecan Pinwheels – These bite sized treats from Little House Living are perfect for any holiday gathering!
8. Cranberry Almond Eggnog Bread – This bread recipe from Confessions of an overworked Mom is a little creamy, a little tart, and a lot of flavor!
9. Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins – I love pumpkin recipes like this one from Seasonal Family Fun, and adding in cranberries just makes it that much better!
>10. White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – Avocado Pesto came up with this great recipe that reinvents the class chocolate chip cookie by adding a little touch of tartness.
11. Pumpkin Cranberry Bread – This yummy recipe from Organized 31 is easy to make and will have your family asking for seconds for sure!
What are some of your favorite ways to use cranberries in baking?