10 Cranberry Recipes Perfect For Your Thanksgiving Dinner
Since I’ve started blogging I’ve become a super planner! I plan for birthdays months in advance, and I’m ready for Christmas before school starts. So it should be no surprise that I am thinking of Thanksgiving 3 months before most people. But when you are planning your Thanksgiving menu in a few months and stumble across the post I think you will thank me! Because I’m about to share with you 10 Cranberry Recipes Perfect for your Thanksgiving Dinner! I hope you enjoy.
1. Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce – It’s not Thanksgiving without a great classic cranberry sauce right? Ditch the can and go homemade with this easy recipe!
2. Cranberry Goat Cheese Log – Goat cheese is one of my favorite cheeses and it pairs perfectly with the sweetness of cranberries.
3. Cranberry Ranch Dip – Now this recipe is not only perfect for Thanksgiving, it’s perfect for turkey leftovers for the next day.
4. Cranberry Scones – Scones are great for breakfast Thanksgiving morning, or for dessert after that turkey dinner.
5. Cranberry Handpies with a White Chocolate Drizzle – Hand pies are easy to make, good for little guests hands, and perfect with a white chocolate drizzle on top.
6. Cranberry Apple Walnut Stuffing – Who says cranberry has to be just for desserts? This stuffing would be perfect next to your turkey.
7. Raspberry Cranberry Jello Salad – My kids love jello salad, and this cranberry jello salad is perfect for Thanksgiving.
8. Cranberry Ketchup – Yes, you read that right, cranberry ketchup. How yummy would that be on a big slice of turkey!?
9. Cranberry Ginger Oatmeal Cookies – Finish up your Thanksgiving meal with a warm and delicious cookie with the taste of cranberry and ginger.
10. Cranberry Salsa – Bring a little spice into your Thanksgiving menu with this spicy and sweet salsa recipe.
Any of These Great Recipes Looking Good for Your Thanksgiving Dinner?
Which One will be Your Stellar? – Please Retweet!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) August 16, 2015