Easy Recipes for Your Nutritious Life
RAW Means More of Potent Nutrients Will Enter Your Body
Stronger Body Means More Energetic You!
Apricot Energy Bites Are Done In 10 Fast Minutes
Display Apricot Bites In A Vase for A Quick Snack
They Won’t Overwhelm You With their Size!
These Bites Taste Even Better When They Come Out Of The Fridge
RAW And Delectable Are Apricot Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dried apricots, go for organic kind
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, go for organic kind
- 3 Tbsp coconut powder (make it from shredded coconut using coffee grinder)
- Pulse the dried apricots, rolled oats, shredded coconut in food processor until well combined.
- Roll mixture into small balls. It will be about 12-13 of them based on this ingredients proportions.
- Roll each ball in the coconut powder to coat.
- Place in the fridge for storage in air-tight container.
©2016 Celebrate Woman Today
PIN for Your Next Taste Buds Adventure