As a mother, I look for the best organic and eco-clean products in the market for my baby. As an ardent activist of all things healthy, I choose the products that promote and support such lifestyle.
As a huge believer that women represent an amazingly creative force in our society, I love to seek such individuals and share their success stories with everybody who may be inspired and supported just at the right moment in their lives.
The other day, Kate Solomon, shared her genuine success story to her freedom in life.
Who is Kate Solomon?
She is the one who stands behind and by BABO Botanicals, the organic skin care line for children, and ultimately for your entire family.
Behind bublacious and vivid strategic mind, Kate carries an aura of a regular mom who has her own chores and errands to do. Daily. What makes this woman to stand out of the crowd of many is her strategies she utilized to build her company from scratch within a record time of about five years.
What are Kate Solomon’s secrets in life of business and family? Or is it too much to ask?
When I asked Kate how she manages to successfully handle both: Business And Kids (and she has three beautiful children), – Kate surprised me with her answer, “My work is integrated into my family.”
“I test new products with my kids. I take them to business meetings. I share my office and home time in a way that my children receive the priority treatment, no matter how busy I am. They do grow up. And time makes the moments spent with them or without them irreversible.”
“So I do work early in the morning with my baby in my arms. And I do work late nights, when all the children are in bed.”
And look what she managed to create! Watch this video for a minute. Pictures speak louder than words.
What I noticed about Kate, she carries a delightful personality about her. She knows so much and is willing to share with anybody who is willing to ask and to listen. Here are some points that could encourage any woman to persevere on the road of building something meaningful in their lives.
- Don’t be discouraged by the negative remarks people make towards your dream project – It took me courage not to listen to all the negativism I got when I decided to go into business for myself. It was tough. But I continued to push forward.
- Create, choose your support team – You will need a person, people in your life who could be able just to listen to you when the going is too rough.
- Eat well and exercise while you are very busy creating and building your dream – You need to look great and feel energized while you are actively creating your own business. Postponing it for later will ricochet you in the moment when you the least expect it.
- Do prepare well knowledge-wise, build your business plan and strategies – Leave your current job only when you are fully prepared to embark on the journey full of underwater rocks. The more you know and plan, the smoother your ride will be.
- And Love, Love, Love what you do – With your inner passion and having fun with what you are trying to build, you will attract the right people and create powerful situations that will help you to navigate along the treacherous path to success.
All things are not simple. Life is complicated. We are too busy. But STOP for a moment. STRIP your thinking off any excuses. FIND peace within. Get excited again with your project(s) that was brewing forever inside your soul. START doing something every single day to bring your own success into your own house and home.
Thank you, Kate, for clearly sharing with all of us your determination and passion in making your business a family affair, rather than a lonely-woman endeavor. Truly Appreciate You, Power Woman!
For those who are very much interested in BABO Botanicals organic skin care products, Celebrate Woman Today will be offering you an exciting sweepstakes event you shall remember for a long time. Stay tuned in, and check our pages tomorrow.