7 Simple Slimming Secrets To Lose Body Fat
Simple Slimming Secret #6: Don’t Eat Within 2-3 Hours Before Going To Bed
By Amy Fournier
This is a good rule of thumb for anyone – not just those of us who are trying to lose or watch our weight.
During sleep, the body goes into rest, repair and restore mode. Think of sleep as the ultimate Anti-Aging Program! During sleep your body uses its energy to regenerate your internal organs.
So if you eat a meal too close to bedtime, your body cannot perform this important function because it is using that energy to digest your food instead of repairing itself.
In addition, by eating late at night, you won’t have a chance to burn off any extra calories you might consume, therefore increasing the probability that these calories will go into fat storage.
Amy Fournier is a certified dance, fitness Zumba and yoga instructor; author, holistic nutritionist, cover/fitness model, performer and media personality. For over 25 years she specializes in awakening the inner spark of passion, energy and enthusiasm in others through the use of food, fitness and fun! To learn more about Amy or to contact her, please visit her website: www.amyfournierhealthandfitness.com
If You Would Like To Catch Up On The Earlier Articles by Amy, Here Are The Direct Links To Them:
• Simple Slimming Secret #1: Eliminate all forms of sugar
• Carb Overload: 5 Tips To Get Back On Track
• Simple Slimming Secret #2: Eat Smaller, More Frequent Meals
• Simple Slimming Secret #3: Don’t Get Full
• Simple Slimming Secret #4: Drink Plenty Of Water
• Slimming Secret #5: Eat One Large RAW Salad Per Day
• Slimming Secret #6: Don’t Eat 2-3 Hours Before Going To Bed
• Slimming Secret #7: Have Your Last Meal Be Consist of These Ingredients