DIY Home Decor Made Easy & With Affordable Ingredients
This simple Terra Cotta Pumpkin Pot Thanksgiving Craft could be a unique centerpiece or a nice home decor item for your holidays. From Fall to winter holiday season, this festive and bright pot could hold your festive treats or just display contents. All items are sources from the dollar store and from our drawers with craft supplies.
The Top of the Lid Could Be Decorted in Many Different Ways
Bows, Fuzzy Strips – Whatever Is Your Fantasy
Use Placemats or Towels To Keep This Festive Pumpkin Pot On Display
Holiday Candy or Treats Are Very Much Appropriate for This Festive Pot!
- Terra Cotta Flower Pot with Saucer
- Orange Spray Paint
- Green Pipe Cleaner
- Wooden Knob or Cork
- Brown Paint
- Paint Flower Pot and Saucer and let dry
- Repeat with 2nd coat to get the desired color
- Paint Wooden Knob or Cork for Pumpkin Stem
- Let dry and then glue knob/cork to bottom of saucer
- Twirl the pipe cleaner around a pencil and slide off
- Wrap around knob/cork & secure with glue
- Fill with candy and display or give as a gift
More Crafts To Decorate Your House With
• The Coolest Halloween Kitty Cat Pumpkin!
• Candy Corn Bottle Craft – Bright And Very Autumn-Inspired
• Halloween Pumpkin Garden Virtuoso
• A Cool Witch Hat Craft
• Easy Spider Craft – Little Kids Would Love It