Have you seen the Fresh Flavors Swap that features weekly recipes themed around certain ingredients and topics? Last week was the Pumpkin Desserts celebration. The Fall flavors would lose it without featuring pumpkins in our recipes and decor.
We gotta have more pumpkins in our lives and on our menu! Do you know that beta-carotene in pumpkin converts into Vitamin A in the body? Vitamin A is essential for eye health and helps the retina absorb and process light. A single cup of pumpkin contains over 200 percent of most people’s recommended daily intake of vitamin A, making it an outstanding option for optical health.
Just that fact alone should be a huge motivation to eat more PUMPKINS! Here are our TOP 20 from the Fresh FLAVORS Swap last week.
- Pumpkin Butter Pancakes from This Mama Loves
- Pumpkin S’mores Bars from This Mama Loves
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Waffles from Madame Deals
- No-bake Pumpkin Pie from Flour On My Face
- Mini Pumpkin Pies from Walking on Sunshine
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Cookies from The Suburban Mom
- Slow Cooker Mason Jar Pumpkin Bread from Momma DJane
- Apple Pumpkin Cream with Dark Chocolate from A Worthey Read
- Pumpkin Caramel Coffee Cake from Just Short of Crazy
- Pumpkin Scones from Just Short of Crazy
- Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies from Thrifty Jinxy
- No-Churn Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Thrifty Jinxy
- Pumpkin Yogurt Dip from Crazy Adventures in Parenting
- Over-night Slow Cooker Pumpkin Beer Bread from Crazy Adventures in Parenting
- Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake with Pecan Streusel from Crazy Adventures in Parenting
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake from Homemaking Hacks
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake from Homemaking Hacks
- Easy Pumpkin Roll from A Mom’s Take
- Delicious Pumpkin Nutella Bars from A Cultured Nest
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal from Cincy Shopper
We open Fresh FLAVORS Swap every Friday at Midnight Eastern Time. Check out this post for the Themes features every week for the next three months. Sign up for notifications when #FlavorsSwap comes out, so you can add Your Recipes to showcase what you love in your life.
Living is sharing the foods we enjoy and celebrate. You are invited to share yours in the weekly Fresh Flavors Swap!