Be Creative With Pumpkin Crafts!
Customize A Halloween Pumpkin Garden
To Your Taste & Home Decor!
Crafting is one of the best ways to give your home a unique and remarkable way to say ‘hello’ and invite guests into your dwelling. Halloween and Fall crafts can truly reflect your way on season and holidays we celebrate this time of the year.
This amazing pumpkin garden is very much suitable for the entire Fall season and all the holidays we celebrate in October and November. Keep your mind open to what goes inside that pumpkin garden – it can be anything you think will be fun to display inside this pumpkin sanctuary! Ours came out as you see it in these pictures!
Choose Some Fun Pumpkin and Fall Figurines For Your Pampkin Garden
Your Pumpkin Garden Could Be An Addition
To Your Overall Decor You Design for This Fall Season
Who Lives In The Pumpkin Garden Is Up To You!
- Large Foam Pumpkin
- Pumpkin carving knife or sharp utility knife
- Moss (variety)
- Resin Halloween figures, mini pumpkins,etc.
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks/Tacky Glue
- Disposable plastic containers (i.e. cottage cheese, yogurt)
- Sturdy paper plates (one each approximately 8-5/8" diameter & 6-5/8" diameter)
- Push pins
- Pencil and Protractor
- Figure out the where you want your opening to be on the pumpkin and how large. If you have a protractor, use that to draw a circle on the face of the pumpkin. If you don’t have a protractor, you can trace a paper plate. Using your knife, cut out the opening.
- Build a platform inside the pumpkin by hot gluing the containers to the floor of the pumpkin. Build it to the level of the bottom of the opening. Use your creativity to create the area you want to display your figures.
- Hot glue moss to the back of the large paper plate, curve the plate slightly to insert it into the pumpkin opening and glue to the platform.
- Hot glue moss around the pumpkin opening, inside the opening, and around the stem, allowing some to cascade down the pumpkin sides.
- Attach resin figures and pumpkins.
- Let Dry and enjoy!
Love This Craft? ReTWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) October 4, 2016
More Crafts To Decorate Your House With
PIN for Your Next Fall Inspiration