Cobb Salad Bowl Ideas
Here’s My Cobb Salad Garnished With Lemon Pepper and Herbs
Drizzle Over the Greens With Garlic Infused Olive Oil To Add More Flavor & Texture
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 cup turkey, cut in small pieces (use any protein source you love!)
- Herbs, salt, pepper to your taste
- Garlic infused extra virgin olive oil
- Start layering your salad bowl with spinach.
- Add parallel layers of turkey, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with avocado pieces.
- Garnish with herbs and pepper and olive oil.
- Enjoy the simplicity with quick prep and amazing taste and nutritional value!
Check out yet another delicious salad bowl called California Poke Bowl. You’ll make it a staple in your recipe book in no time.