Make Valentine’s Day Is the Best This Year
Valentine’s Day is an extra special time around my house. My husband and I’s anniversary is just a few days after Valentine’s. So, of course, it’s a pretty romantic week around my house!
What’s NOT to love about Valentines? Well, here are MY favorite 5 reasons to make sure I take the time to enjoy Valentines Day!
- My Kids. You probably are thinking why would she be thinking of her kids when she is talking about love on Valentine’s Day? Glad you asked! My kids NEED to know how much my husband and I love each other. Showing love to each other is one of the best ways to form security in children! Let your kids see how much passion you still have for your husband! I am sure if you show him your love, he will dish it right back out!
- My Love For My Husband. I try to love him every day the way a wife should, but often times I fail with being way too busy. Valentine’s day is one of those days during the year that I typically put everything aside and just focus on HIM for a good while! Ladies, put those phones away and give your husband your undivided attention this Valentine’s!
- I Can Get Creative and He Does Too. I love getting little love notes randomly. Being surprised by the mushy gooshy words he writes in a card each year gets me thinking of new and fun ways to show my love to him through words, setting up a special surprise date night or even fun crafty ways to express my love on such a special day! Get creative! You may be surprised at how much deeper it grows YOUR love for HIM and vise-versa!
- Getting All Decked Out For a Hot Date. I LOVE date nights! I mean I LOVE DATE NIGHTS!!!! You have to dress the part if you are going to go out for Valentine’s! Dress to impress. I know I am bad about always saying that I have no one to impress because I am already married and he is stuck with me! Ha! BUT, that is SO wrong. He isn’t stuck with me…. I should want to impress him more now that we ARE married! Keep your marriage fresh and hot! Wow your man this Valentine’s by looking your best!
- The Gifts. My love language is not receiving gifts; however, I still feel extra special come Valentine’s Day when my husband spoils me a little! Cards, chocolates, flowers, jewelry……..
Let me give you a little something to put on your husband’s radar for Valentine’s Day! Send him this post or even just leave it open for him to see. He will get the hint! You will love this necklace/earring set from Lexi Butler Designs.
The Sterling Silver Herringbone Wire Wrap Agate Peacock Druzy set goes with any outfit! The colors pop depending on the colors surrounding it!
What is Druzy?
- A glittering effect you see on top of a bunch of tiny crystals
- Grows slowly and is the very last growth of color on agate
- Extremely eye-catching
Enjoy this Valentine’s Day a little more this year! Soak up the day of loving and being loved! Love is the best remedy for any problems you might face!