Toilet paper DIY project is a good way to relax your emotions and decorate for the season! Fall crafts can be colorful and very creative. For an easy and sophisticated-looking home decor items, you don’t need to go far. All the tools and materials are right here, in your own home. It’s all in the looks and trims and tiny details that we can make a Cinderella out of the saw dust!
Here’s a beautiful and very easy-to-do Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin. Just add your glitter, Fall hues and accents to the final product, and your new home decor piece for Thanksgiving would be ready to shine through the dusk and early nightfalls.
I love toilet paper DIYs for their simplicity, yet a very galant sophistication they bring to a home. The beauty is in the details, like anything else around us.
Check out some individual snapshots of the tutorial, then print it for your library and convenience.
Making a Rustic-Looking Pumpkin
The word ‘rustic’ implies individuality and character to your Thanksgiving craft that can easily become an item for Fall decor.
This toilet paper craft doesn’t have to be boring!
Try adding Fall-color-infused buttons, sesame seeds or anything that would give this toilet paper DIY a more natural or even exaggerated look. Whatever you are going after, your pumpkin will look unique and attractive.
When you make several of these pumpkin cuties, the added numbers do make a difference in the final look for your rustic Thanksgiving home decor.
These toilet paper pumpkins are some of my favorite to make during the Fall. Sometimes my family joins in and keeps me a company to make their own pumpkins. We make a dozen or so every year and use them for our outside porch areas and the front of the house.
For more Fall decor ideas, check out this Toilet Paper Roll Chickadees DIY.
At the end of the season, I just put them in a recyclable container. There’s nothing to store – just enjoy every new season with newly-made Fall decorations.
- Paint or spray paint a TP roll and set aside to dry.
- Glitter glue the outside of a different TP roll and set aside to dry.
- Once both are fully dry, you can cut the TP rolls into rings. You can cut them all the same thickness or cut them into different sizes.
- Run a strand of twine or ribbon through the center of the cut rings, alternating between painted and glitter. Once you have all of the rings in place and have created the size pumpkin you desire by pulling the ends together, tie a double knot to secure.
- Add the wood or cinnamon stick in the center & a few curly strands of raffia.
PIN for Your Inspiration
If you like to make unique crafts for your home Fall decorations, this Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin is one of them to attempt to make.