Stupendous Release of The Pirates of the Caribbean
Dead Men Tell No Tales
Digital in HD & 4K Ultra HD™ – September 19, 2017
Blu-Ray DVD Combo Pack – October 3, 2017
Why I celebrate this edition of the Pirates of the Caribbean is the amazing collection of the Bonus material! Jerry Bruckheimer and the filming crew will share their interviews and moments of joy to celebrate the release of this fifth film in the iconic PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN film franchise.
Watch This Incredible Montage of the Scenes
with Green Screen and Without It
The blu-ray DVD is loaded with bonuses. Look at them!
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL in HD:
- Dead Men Tell More Tales: The Making of a New Adventure – Get unique access into the making of this exciting new “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie with this collection of revealing and entertaining stories that you can view individually or as a “play all.”
- A Return to the Sea – Two talented filmmakers, Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, team up to bring “Pirates of the Caribbean” back to the screen. Hear how this new chapter of the tale was developed.
- Telling Tales: A Sit-down with Brenton & Kaya – Meet Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario, the young actors behind Henry and Carina. The two sit down together for a revealing conversation on becoming a part of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film franchise and its continuing legacy.
- The Matador & The Bull: Secrets of Salazar & The Silent Mary – Oscar-winner Javier Bardem reveals more about his menacing new character and the foreboding ship he helms.
- First Mate Confidential – Go on-set along with Kevin McNally, the affable actor behind the feisty Mr. Gibbs, Captain Jack’s reliable first mate from all five movies.
- Deconstructing the Ghost Sharks – Peer below the depths at how these ferocious, mythical monsters were designed and brought to life.
- Wings Over the Caribbean – Captain Jack has a memorable encounter with Sir Paul McCartney – rock ‘n’ roll royalty.
- An Enduring Legacy – Take one more look at the “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” experience and the impact of “Pirates of the Caribbean” — the movies, the ride and beyond.
- Bloopers of the Caribbean
- Jerry Bruckheimer Photo Diary
- Deleted Scenes
- Henry Turner Learns a Lesson from Captain Jack
- A Whale in Poseidon’s Tomb
- Alternate Coda: Murtogg & Mullroy “Flogging”
- First Mate Confidential
“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, with the screenplay by Jeff Nathanson (“Catch Me If You Can,” “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull”) and story by Nathanson and Terry Rossio. The executive producers are Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, Joe Caracciolo, Jr., Terry Rossio and Brigham Taylor.
[bctt tweet=”Spectacular #PiratesOfTheCaribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales On Blu-Ray, Digital. Final Journey of @DisneyPirates #ad ” username=”DiscoverSelf”]
Deleted Scenes: Highway Man
Let’s Celebrate Our Amazing Acting Stars
Johnny Depp (“Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” Disney’s “Alice Through the Looking Glass”)
Academy Award® winner Javier Bardem (“No Country for Old Men,” “Skyfall”)
Brenton Thwaites (“The Giver,” “Maleficent”)
Kaya Scodelario (“The Maze Runner” films, upcoming “The King’s Daughter”)
Kevin R. McNally (“Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise, “Macbeth Unhinged”)
Golshifteh Farahani (“Paterson,” “Body of Lies”)
David Wenham (“Lion,” “300: Rise of an Empire”)
Stephen Graham (“Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise, “Gangs of New York”), and
Academy Award® winner Geoffrey Rush (“The King’s Speech,” “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise)