For an easy and sophisticated-looking decor items, you don’t need to go far. All the tools and creatives are right here, in your own home. It’s all in the looks and trims and colors and tiny details that we can make a Cinderella out of the saw dust!
Here’s a beautiful and very easy-to-do Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin. Just add your glitter, color, accents to the final product, and your new home decor piece for Thanksgiving would be ready and shining through the dusk and early nightfalls.
This craft project has been created by Angel Heaven Lee – yes, it is her real name, – who has an eye on things and a very unique perspective to reflect the world around. I’ll be featuring more of Angel’s craft tutorials, as I love them myself for their simplicity, yet a very galant sophistication they bring to a home. The beauty is in the details, like anything else around us.
Check out some individual snapshots of the tutorial, then print it for your library and convenience. All details below the images.
Making a Rustic-Looking Pumpkin
Add your details, and all the elements to make this pumpkin shine.
Try your hand at adding buttons, sesame seeds or anything that would give this craft a more natural or even exaggerated look. Whatever you are going after!
When you make several of these cuties, the added numbers do make a difference in the final look.
- Two or more TP rolls. I used two rolls.
- A pair of scissors
- Gold spray paint
- Gold glitter glue pen
- Natural Raffia or a ìFallî color raffia.
- A piece of wood, cinnamon stick or a broken off part of a pumpkin stem.
- Twine or ribbon
- A work surface. I used a large paper plate.
- Paint or spray paint a TP roll and set aside to dry.
- Glitter glue the outside of a different TP roll and set aside to dry.
- Once both are fully dry, you can cut the TP rolls into rings. You can cut them all the same thickness or cut them into different sizes.
- Run a strand of twine or ribbon through the center of the cut rings, alternating between painted and glitter. Once you have all of the rings in place and have created the size pumpkin you desire by pulling the ends together, tie a double knot to secure.
- Add the wood or cinnamon stick in the center & a few curly strands of raffia.
Easy & Affordable Tutorial –
Easy Crafts for Fall And Thanksgiving – Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin with a Rustic Look, yet a magical ambiance it would give your home or outside decor. Check out this Craft Tutorial. #HeartThis #Thanksgiving #DIY #Tutorial https://t.co/9eaUzHTm7c pic.twitter.com/RVKfePWUin
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) November 15, 2017