If you for some reason have missed the big screen Disney Zootopia presentation, here’s your great opportunity to enrich your movie collection with this Blu-ray, Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere copy. It comes out on June 7, and you’ve got to hurry, as the copies of Zootopia have been presold for the avid Disney fans.
This movie has already become a Disney Classic in our home. Disney is very creative and puts huge amount of work into their research for each and every movie they release. The authenticity on screen strikes with its genuine reflection of life we live in.
Zootopia is all about animal characters who live in this huge city buzzing with life and problems like we experience in our human life. You will forget in no time that situations and questions raised in Zootopia are happening to animals. All looks and feels like a reality show where actors are animated animals.
Emotions lived through, connections made among characters, partnerships formed and broken, promises made – we are blown away with an authentic voice each Zootopia character has been supplied with! We have laughs and tears, and real fears when everybody was sitting on edge waiting for many situations to reveal their true nature. And the ending will blow you away!
Like in real life – What You See Is Not What Is. And What Is, Is Not What You See.
On this Blu-ray edition, you will dive into stupendous Bonus extras and will discover deleted characters and scenes – something that is always a curious thing to be surprised with what did not make it to the final version of the movie.
BONUS MATERIAL On Zootopia Blu-ray DVD
• ZOOLOGY: The Roundtables – Ginnifer Goodwin hosts an in-depth look at the movie’s characters, animation, environments and more.
• The Origin Of An Animal Tale – Follow the story’s development from its beginnings, through a big story shift that turned the film upside down!
• Research: A True-Life Adventure – The filmmakers travel the glove to find inspiration for teh diverse characters and amazing city of Zootopia.
• Z.P.D. Forensic Files – Find the movie’s hidden Easter Eggs.
• Deleted Characters – Meet some characters that didn’t make the final cut.
• Deleted Scenes – see them all!
– Alternate Opening– Young Judy Hopps rescues a fellow classmate and realizes she can reach beyond a life in carrot farming to a future in law enforcement.
– Wild Times! Pitch– Nick desperately pitches the bankers of Zootopia on funding Wild Times!, an amusement park made exclusively for the predators of Zootopia and a sure-fire, money-making scheme for Nick and his friends.
– Alternate Homesick Hopps– After a frustrating first day on the force, Judy has a conversation with her parents. See how this scene changed from a heartfelt conversation with her parents to tough love when her parents discover their daughter is only a meter maid and not a “real cop.”
– Detective Work – Judy borrows a fellow police officer’s computer to conduct research, which turns out to be no small task.
– Alternate Jumbo Pop – In this early version of the story where Nick was the main character, the filmmakers and Jason Bateman were able to take hustling to a new level.
– Hopps’ Apartment – When Judy’s entire family pays her a surprise visit they are shocked to discover the company she’s keeping.
– The Taming Party – In this emotional clip from an early version of “Zootopia,” Judy attends her first “taming party” and gains a deeper understanding of the plight of the predator.
• Plus, some Surprises.
Check out some facts about the Zootopia-making and learn how to seemingly easy it is to create a character like Flash, played by Sloth, on the paper. And if you fall in love with a charming police officer Judy Hopps, then here are some pointers on how to draw this Disney character.
Another beautifully powerful touch of this Disney animation classic is the voice of SHAKIRA! She performs in the skin and flesh of a singing antelope that will make your jaws drop and smile wide!
Others who helped bring the world of Zootopia to life, include a remarkable roster of voice talent including
• Idris Elba (BBC’s “Luther,” Golden Globe®-nominated for Netflix’s “Beasts of No Nation”) as Judy’s no-nonsense cape buffalo boss Chief Bogo
• Jenny Slate (“Obvious Child,” “Marcel the Shell”) as Assistant Mayor Bellwether
• Nate Torrence (HBO’s “Hello Ladies,” Fox’s “Weird Loners”) as charming cheetah Clawhauser
• Bonnie Hunt (“Return to Me,” “Jerry Maguire”) and Don Lake (“Dumb and Dumber To,” “The Bonnie Hunt Show”) as Judy’s anxious, but supportive parents
• Tommy Chong (“Up in Smoke,” “That ’70s Show”) as Yax the Yak,
• J.K. Simmons (“Juno,” Oscar® winner for “Whiplash”) as Mayor Lionheart
• Octavia Spencer (“Insurgent,” Oscar® winner for “The Help”) as the distraught Mrs. Otterton
• Alan Tudyk (“Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” “Trumbo”) as Duke Weaselton
• Shakira as the socially minded international pop star Gazelle
• Raymond Persi (“Wreck-It Ralph,” WDAS story artist) as Flash the sloth
• Maurice LaMarche (“Pinky and the Brain,” two-time Emmy® winner “Futurama”) as Mr. Big
• Tiny Lister (“Friday,” “The Fifth Element”) as Finnick
• John DiMaggio (Fox’s “Futurama,” Cartoon Network’s “Adventure Time”) as Jerry Jumbeaux Jr.
• Katie Lowes (ABC’s “Scandal,” “Big Hero 6”) as Dr. Badger, and
• Jesse Corti (“Frozen,” “Beauty and the Beast”) as Mr. Manchas