- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini (use the large holes on a box grater)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard-size muffin tin with a bit of canola oil, or use muffin cups.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, salt, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, canola oil, sugar and vanilla.
- 3. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until almost incorporated. Add the zucchini and mix until the ingredients are just combined. Do not overmix, or the muffins will be tough.
- 4. Transfer the batter to the muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan for five minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
Celebrate Woman Today https://celebratewomantoday.com/