If you are one of those adventuresome souls and love to take short trips for your education and pleasure, then do consider a Hurtigruten voyage. Each voyage is a special treat and could be planned on a budget and to a destination of your dreams, too.
Winter is one of the special times in the Hurtigruten travel planning to experience the Northern Lights and dive with all of your heart and soul into understanding the culture of Norway and its people!
What truly fascinates me is the variety in the itinerary of the Hurtigruten voyage trips. Take a look what they offer!
• Cross the Arctic Circle and hopefully see the Northern Lights
• Explore the gateway to the Arctic, Tromsø
• Enjoy a wide selection of excursions including Husky Adventure, Lofotr Viking Feast, dog sledging and wilderness Adventure Camp
>And if you are in Search of the Northern Lights, look at these amazing trip packages available for exploration!
• See the famous Nidaros Cathedral
• Cross into the Arctic Circle
• Visit the capital of the Arctic, Tromsø
• Sail through the stunning Lofoten Islands and the local fishing villages
• See the majestic Seven Sisters mountains
If you wish to build memories rich in experience and very different events from where you live, Hurtigruten is your magic wand to do so!
Many cruises use an International crew to service the passengers. A Hurtigruten cruise is different. The whole crew is Norwegian. Food and Entertainment is Norwegian. The total experience you would be immersed into is Norwegian.
What you are offered is a unique proposition of living a Norwegian lifestyle for a few days out of your regular life. You would be surprised what each and every one of us could gain during such immersions into a different culture.
Take a few moments to celebrate something different this season. And you never know how your life could change with one short trip with Hurtigruten.
Thanks to Hurtigruten Cruises for sponsoring today’s discussion