$25 Build-A-Bear Giveaway
May 28 – June 2, 2014
Open to US
You gotta hear this amazing nomination and campaign by Build-A-Bear! Young kids are nominated for their outstanding achievement in life. If you know such children, you can step forward with your nomination! Open Nationwide.
Bringing You Moments To Celebrate
- From May 1 to June 12, you can nominate a young hero when you visit Build-A-Bear Huggable Heros or Build-A-Bear Workshop stores across the country.
- Kids ages eight through 18 can be nominated via an Entry Form online at or at Build-A-Bear Workshop stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Entries require short answer responses to the community service questions about someone or yourself who has made/makes a difference to the quality of life in their community and/or around the world.
- 50 finalists will be announced on July 9 and 10 selected young volunteers will be named Huggable Heroes on July 30, with each receiving $7,500 in scholarships and prizes.
- To date, more than 12,000 young people have participated in the Huggable Heroes program and Build-A-Bear Workshop has awarded over $1 million to these most charitable-minded youths in the country.
- Collectively, the Huggable Heroes have recruited thousands of volunteers, gathered more than 300 million items, and raised more than $10 million for their causes.
Prize – $25 Build-A-Bear Gift Card
Complete the tasks below to earn entries into this giveaway.
Refer your friends using your Unique Link inside Rafflecopter to earn even more entries to win.
Ends at 11:59pm EDT on June 2, 2014