This year, I truly changed a lot of things around my house. And I did it by using very simple solutions for healthier, happier life.
Here are my Top 5 Eco Clean Solutions that assisted me in my overall upgrade for greener, cleaner, eco-friendly house and home.
1. Eat Cleaner Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Wash
This liquid is an amazing natural, harmless sanitizer of my fresh produce. It kills even and E. coli! I also use it to spray my kitchen surfaces to get rid of all nasty stuff that may be breeding there.
2. Grab Green All Purpose Degreaser Cleaner
This is yet another amazing natural and safe cleaner I use in the kitchen to get rid of tough, greasy stains. Great stuff!
3. Grab Green Laundry Detergent
Ready to be used, pre-measured pods filled with natural detergent that does not harm environment and human beings. Cleans my laundry fabulously well, leaving it soft and fresh smelling.
4. Xtreme Earth Towels and Kitchen Rags
XtremeEarth company creates fibers that are used in natural sustainable products. The towels and small kitchen rags I got have ionic silver in the fibers that remain there for a long life of a product: be it a towel or a socks or kitchen rags. These silver ions kill any pathogens on the surface of a towel! I use these products in the kitchen and in the bathroom.
5. Baking Soda and Vinegar, and Eco-Me Carpet Cleaning Solution
Yes, I use more of baking soda and vinegar to wash my floors, windows, etc. With the Eco-Me Carpet cleaner, which is natural and harmless to pets and people, I get the toughest spots out of existence and make that carpet look like new! Ha!
That’s my list that I would recommend to anybody, any time!
Celebrate Your Living Environment Today!
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions.
If you have an active audience who would appreciate the posts on Green Living , you’ve got many options to contribute, participate and share.
• For Paid Blogger Opps, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Blogger Paid Opps” Option)
• For Breast Cancer Awareness October Relay Events Sign Up Here
• For Facebook Parties Notifications, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Online Parties” Option)
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
by Laura Gontchar
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.