10 Delicious Vegetarian Options To Add To Your Thanksgiving Menu
When it comes to Thanksgiving, we know what comes to everyone’s mind…the foo! Juicy turkey and other fixings. But what about people who choose to live their lives as vegetarians? You want to make sure you have some options for them to enjoy.
I have an aunt who will be joining us this year for Thanksgiving festivities. She is a vegetarian. I will definitely include some of the vegetarian options into my Thanksgiving menu. Here’s what we could make!
1. Vegan Zucchini Fritters – These would be perfect as an appetizer for Thanksgiving meal!
2. Roasted Green Beans with Balsamic-Browned Butter – Green beans are a Thanksgiving staple but when you add a browned butter to the mix it turns into one of the mail stars!
3. Candied Butternut Squash Casserole – I love any dish that used the word “candied” and “casserole” to describe it. Yum!
4. Chutney Glazed Stuffed Acorn Squash – This recipe could be a main course that any veggie lover would be thrilled to eat.
5. Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes – I love sweet potatoes in any form, and these twice baked potatoes are perfect for your Thanksgiving table.
6. Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Squash – I love using spaghetti squash when I’m cutting some carbs, and with the addition of the mushrooms, it’s perfect for a main dish.
7. Pumpkin Pie – You can’t have Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie! And bonus, this recipe is the healthiest pumpkin pie around.
8. Roasted Fall Vegetables – Another classic recipe for Thanksgiving is a plethora of roasted fall vegetables.
9. Rosemary & Feta stuffed fried green olives– Now is it just me or does this sound amazing? I can’t wait to serve these to my guests!
10. Garlic Mashed Cauliflower – A great substitute for traditional mashed potatoes, this garlic mashed cauliflower recipe is creamy and delicious.
What Is Your Favorite Out of These Yummy Dishes?
Please RETWEET to Invite More Thanksgiving!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) August 27, 2015