Sweet And Sour Roasted Napa Cabbage Wedges
Napa Cabbage is full of benefits that we can enjoy every single day! Low in calories, almost no sodium when eaten raw, plentiful of phytonutrients which are strong anti-oxidants – these are just a few pro’s for Napa Cabbage.
Napa supplies 0.81 milligrams of Iron – such an important ingredient for our life, for women especially. Iron is necessary for immune building and many functions that occur inside the cells. Plus, Napa Cabbage has smaller amounts of Vitamins A and C.
- 1 Head Napa (Chinese) Cabbage, cut lengthwise
- 2 Tsp Olive oil
- 2 Tsp Cider vinegar
- 1 Tsp Browm sugar
- 1 tsp Whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Grated garlic
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Place a large roasting pin in oven.
- Preheat oven and pan to 450F.
- 2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3. Coat out sides of cabbage with cooking spray.
- Place cabbage, cut sides down, on preheated pan.
- Bake 6 minutes.
- Turn cabbage onto other cut side; bake an additional 6 minutes.
- 4. Remove pan from oven. Heat broiler to high. Brush cabbage evenly with oil mixture; broil 3 minutes or until browned an caramelized.
Enjoy & RETWEET
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) December 16, 2015
STEP 1 – PREP NAPA CABBAGE, CUT INTO 2 HALVES
STEP 2 – PREP THE MARINADE