Week 1 – Food for Your Skin
Week 2 – Skin Tone Transformation
Week 3 – Skin Care Products for Daily Use You Are Here
Week 4 – Minimizing Your Wrinkles
To protect your exposed skin, especially your face and decolte area, we need products with sunscreen in them.
The best I’ve found so far in the market comes from Enspri – Beyond Moisture SPF 15 anti-aging moisturizer with full-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection.
Beyond Moisture stimulates collagen synthesis and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Here’s what to expect from this amazing product based on the Ingredients list:
- Shea butter – promotes smooth skin by strengthening skin’s cellular connections
- Avocado oil – is a carrier oil that takes other nutrients straight to the cells; plus, it kills pimple-causing bacteria
- Cucumber Fruit Extract – tightens and calms down skin irritation
- Seaweed Extract – balances moisture levels in skin tissues
- Coenzyme Q10 – serves as an antioxidant and skin rejuvenator
- Copper and Zinc – add firmness to your skin
I’ve just started using Enspri Beyond Moisture about a month ago. Love what I feel and see. Would recommend to anybody to use this and other of their products.
You can buy Enspri products through skin care professionals and day spas, and also via website www.enspriskincare.com
FYI: I’ve been using Enspri’s products with collagen for the past two years. Love them all!
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.
Disclosure: If and when my references fall onto mentioning any Product and/or Brand in this and further blog entries, they come from my personal recommendation and experience. I do not receive any products from any mentioned companies and/or brands for promotion and/or giveaway.