Craft Of The Day
1. Cut a “pot” out of black construction paper and glue onto a large piece of paper.
2. Draw a few lines coming out of the “pot” for a rainbow.
3. Now the fun part! Rip up a few pieces of colorful paper and glue into the sections to
create a rainbow.
4. Don’t forget the gold! Place yellow pieces at the top of the “pot.”
5. Display your little ones masterpiece for all to enjoy!
Who Is Shawnari: Amazing human being open to new ideas and their implementation. Super active Mom who supports her kids every step of the way, and they love it!
Tenacious achiever with remarkable sense of humor and sense of life.
If you like what we’ve got going on these pages, you’ve got many options to contribute, participate, share, and simply indulge with joy in what you see.
• Subscribe to our RSS feed
• Subscribe to one or more interest-driven newsletters
• Like us on Facebook
• Follow us on Twitter
• Stumble Celebrate Woman Today
• Vote For Celebrate Woman Today
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
by Laura Gontchar