10 Crafts To Spook Up Your Halloween
Halloween is only a month away! It’s time to pick out Halloween costumes, break out the candy, and decorate the house! I love getting a little creepy during the Halloween season, and the crafting possibilities are endless!
You can go classic pumpkins, spooky ghosts, creepy crawlies, or anything else you can come up with. With that in mind, I set out to find 10 crafts to spook up your Halloween. Hopefully you feel inspired to get a little spooky and into the Halloween spirit!
1. Poison Bottle Labels – This craft would be perfect for drinks served at a Halloween party, or to just have hanging around the kitchen.
2. Glow in the Dark Skull – This is quick and easy to make, and are made out of wooden dowels, who would have thought!?
3. Black Grapevine Pumpkin with Lights – This is SO pretty, yet creepy at the same time. Perfect for anyone’s Halloween decorations!
4. Halloween Scary Jars – Wouldn’t these be perfect on a Halloween themed mantle? And they are easier to make than you might think.
5. Recycled Spell Books – I love a craft that uses recycled materials, and this is an easy way to breath new life in to an old book.
6. Faux Human Skin Bookmarks – This craft is disgustingly awesome, and is sure to creep out your friends!
7. Spooky Glowing Eyeball Candles – These are easy enough for the whole family to do together, and just creepy enough for Halloween.
8. Jack-O-Lantern Candy Tub – What a spooky yet cute way to give out candy on Halloween night!
9. Spooky Halloween Bat Wreath – Bats are a classic Halloween staple and this wreath is perfect for your front door.
10. Halloween Eyeball Bouquet – Who needs flowers during Halloween? No one! You need an eyeball bouquet of course!