Spice Up Your Taco Night With This Grilled Tilapia Tacos Recipe
Taco nights are one of my favorite meals nights during the week. I love anything with a little crunch and a lot of spice. But lately I have been thinking of eating healthier. Omega-3 fatty acids that are found in fish are some of my best-loved reasons to include fish in our food choices.
So I was thinking why not combine my seafood night with my taco night? This Grilled Tilapia Tacos Recipe is easy to prepare and will be a great addition to your meal plan.
- Grilled Tilapia from Gorton's Seafood
- Taco Shells (crunchy or soft)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Shredded Lettuce (optional)
- Diced Tomatoes (optional)
- Prepare grilled fillets according to package directions. Cool slightly. Cut each fillet lengthwise into 5 strips.
- Fill taco shells with lettuce, tomatoes, and jalapenos (if desired). Place 2 fillet strips in each taco. Top with shredded cheese.
For the Love of Tacos – Please RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) April 7, 2017