What would be a new day without a good night’s sleep? Miserable as far as the mood goes, and unproductive, too. To create a sleeping atmosphere in your home, you gotta be proactive and utilize a few tips, too.
Check this post on the details that are far from trivial on How to Stay Asleep.
One of the best tips I have received from the medical professionals is to go to bed when I am drowsy and have a regular bed routine. Obviously, stay away from the TV, computer or any electronic device screen for at least one hour before bed. The blue light emitted by these devices interfere with our sleeping cycle.
To minimize the effect of the damaging blue light, learn how you can Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome by changing just one thing when you use any electronics.
Having quality bed sheets and linens is one of the best ways to ensure that everyday bed routine has a calming and inviting effect. And I have a set of amazing Luxury Italian Linens from Vero for you to win.
VERO Linens GIVEAWAY
Jan 29 – Feb 11, 2020
Giveaway Open to US
The Olivia set is made with a 300 thread count solid white long-staple cotton percale sheet finished with embroidery.
- Woven and sewn in Italy from the finest Long Staple Cotton.
- Olivia is fresh, crisp, yet smooth to the touch.
- Constructed with a 17” extra-deep pocket that fits today’s extra thick mattresses.
- Fully elasticized to prevent the fitted sheet from slipping off your mattress.
- Percale fabric offers that cool, crisp feel. Percale bed sheets are ideal for those that sleep hot, live in warmer climates or during the warmer Summer months.